We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
The pay rate is $10.50/hour.
Cleaner must have their own reliable form of transportation as they will have two buildings to clean per night.
Dr. Cohen's office: Mon-Fri. 6p.m.-8:30p.m.
Proctor 1st Care: Mon-Fri. 8p.m.-9:45p.m.