Diversified Services for Industry is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we've remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as "people of integrity," and it's this reputation we work hard to keep! We're proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Marion, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
- The pay rate is $14/hour
- 2nd shift / part-time work schedule:
- Monday - Friday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements as needed
- Now offering Daily Pay!