We are currently seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in Dekalb, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A cleaner is responsible for, but not limited cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending, walking and standing for duration of shift
- Background check required.
Understand customer and company policies. Be able to follow cleaning routes and uphold customer and company quality. Follow covid protocols.
Regular week - $17/ hour Full Time with Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and 401K
HTP cleaning: Disinfecting high touch point areas throughout customer facilities. Will utilize machines to spray, scrub and extract disinfectant in areas of customer building.
Temporary positions, as this is as needed per customer request.
2nd shift - 5 pm to 11 pm