VSI (Vonachen Services Inc) is looking to fill a janitor position at a financial institution in Indianapolis, IN. Job duties include, but are not limited to: sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, disinfecting restrooms, cleaning of offices, trash removal, etc.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
The schedule for this position is Monday/Tuesday/Thursday, 15 hours per week working at multiple bank locations.
Cleaning Multiple PNC banks Monday Tuesday and Thursday.
Monday (4 Banks) - McCordsville, Fort Benjamin, 71st & Bindford and Glendale .
Tuesday and Thursday (3 Banks) - 2 Nora and 86th and Township. working 10-12 hrs a week. 5:15pm - 9:15pm
This position is $12 an hour.