Kenway Janitor Service is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we've remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as "people of integrity," and it's this reputation we work hard to keep! We're proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
A Lead Cleaner is responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, providing high quality service levels, maintaining proper supply levels, adhering to company policies and assisting to provide a safe working environment. This person acts as a liaison between clients and managers/supervisors when they are not present. Must be energetic, enthusiastic, and possess great interpersonal skills to work with a diverse group of people and maintain a strong commitment to customer service with strong attention to detail.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
- Inform management immediately of any potential safety risks or hazards and/or needed repair work.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM.