We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Normal, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background checkand drug screen
The pay rate is $12/hour with benefits which include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(K), and STD.
Two shift are available:
Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Monday - Friday, 2:00 PM-10:30 PM