We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Floor Technician in Peoria/Morton/Pekin, IL areas. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A Floor Technician is responsible for the scrubbing, shining, cleaning and repair of carpeted and non-carpeted areas using appropriate equipment and chemicals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Wet/dry mopping.
- Stripping/waxing floors.
- Shampooing carpet.
- Cleaning/disinfecting vertical/horizontal surfaces.
- Pick up and removal of trash/recycling
- Restocking supplies.
- Operate various types of floor equipment.
- Other custodial duties as assigned.
- 1 year of Floor Technician experience preferred
- The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds
- Must have a strong sense of work quality and be capable of working in different environments
- Clean background check and drug screen
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation due to travel between accounts
The pay rate is $11/hour with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and STD.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 5:00 PM - 12:00 PM/1:00 AM. (35-40 hours a week)