DSI (Diversified Services for Industry), a Vonachen Family company, is looking to fill an Industrial Laborer position in a heavy industrial facility in Dubuque, IA. Job duties include:
1. Daily preparation of equipment
2. Report on time at regular start time (06:30am)
3. Load all tools, gas and other necessary equipment/materials. Secure all equipment safely.
4. Perform and manage landscape and maintenance tasks on client's properties.
5. Work in conjunction with the Crew Lead to ensure the work contracted is implemented efficiently
and according to the contracted specifications.
6. Provide labor associated with the maintenance of all lawns & garden beds, including cleanouts.
7. Perform all tasks of operations including but not limited to mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf
and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking and mulch installation.
8. Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment and practices of the crew.
9. Follow all customer/company policies and procedures
Power industrial vehicle experience is preferred. Applicant must be reliable and have an eye for detail. The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds. Must pass a background check and drug screen.
The pay rate is $12/hour with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and STD.
The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 1st Shift
Steel toe shoes are required.
Good with heights up to 40 feet