Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as "people of integrity," and it's this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
K-tech Building Maintenance, a Vonachen family company, is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as full-time, second shift General Cleaners working at medical campus facilties in Wausau, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen areas, hallways and public areas. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and supply designated medical areas including offices and exam rooms
- (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs, bending, reaching, twisting, stooping, lots of walking and climbing stairs
Applicants must be reliable, responsible, dependable and motivated to work independantly to exceed customer expectations. This job requires a high level of quality and an eye for detail. Must be 18 years old and pass a background screening.
This full-time, second shift position pays $11.50/hour working approximately 35 hours each week between 4:30 PM and 10:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Some flexibility in start time available to start work after 5:00 PM daily. Full benefits available after thirty days of employment including medical, dental, vision, life and STD insurance. Paid time off and 401K plan participation available after one year tenure.