About the Company
Kenway Janitor Service is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we've remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as "people of integrity," and it's this reputation we work hard to keep! We're proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
Two to four years floor care supervisor experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards.
2. Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate, develop and lead a team.
4. Ability to plan, organize, direct and delegate.
5. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
6. Strong sense of urgency; self-directed.
7. Experience managing floor operations in a college/university environment.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.