VSI (Vonachen Services Inc), a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a Supervisor role on third shift at a manufacturing facility in Pontiac, IL.
- Provide direct supervision to warehouse personnel by leading, guiding and mentoring
- Provide feedback on performance of individuals and discipline as necessary
- Ensure that all workload is completed in a timely, efficient manner
- Communicate issues and concerns cross-functionally and look for ways to improve current processes
- Use the proprietary system to enter transactions and track activities
- Investigates and resolves part transfer discrepancies and maintain metrics
- Participate in audits as needed
- Input/ review warehouse generated inventory transactions and production receipts into the inventory system
- Interface with other departments to ensure all product issues are correct prior to product shipments
- Inspect parts for completion and proper shipping packaging before releasing for transport
Successful candidates will have 2-4 years of supervisory experience, a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, fork truck experience and ability to motivate employees to do their very best. Also key is the ability to pass a background check, drug screen and physical, work independently, the possession of personal initiative and strong customer service skills.
Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), STD & LTD, vacation and paid holidays.