Kenway Janitor Service is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we've remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as "people of integrity," and it's this reputation we work hard to keep! We're proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
We are looking to fill this position in the East Louisville, KY area.
- Understand and create spreadsheets for financial reports.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Process and assist bi-weekly pay, gather and tabulate time records for employees daily.
- General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
- Provide excellent service to client and employees.
- Maintain administrative records and documents pertaining to the account.
- Record minutes of meetings.
- Greet and help walk-in visitors in a professional manner.
- Prepare reports as assigned by Director and Regional Operation Manager.
- Handle other duties as assigned by Director or Regional Managers
- General office administration.
- Handle other duties as assigned by Office Manager and/or General Manager.
- Assist in administrative process of purchasing/ordering supplies and equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
High school diploma required and Associate degree or higher preferred. Three years successful office administration experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
1. High energy level and enthusiastic.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
3. Flexible hours.
4. Experience with hourly time record-keeping procedures.
5. Strong organizational skills.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to work in a team environment.
8. Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
9. Ability to handle confidential information.
10. Ability to handle multi-faceted jobs with completing normal duties.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment and a drug test are required.
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), STD, Vacation/Holidays.