Training CoordinatorRequisition Number: 2022-3313
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Peoria IL 61614
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: $43,000-$46,000
Vonachen Group is a full-service facility maintenance leader that provides janitorial, healthcare, material handling, and logistics support services. Established in 1968 as a private family-owned business, we are proud to remain true to our “Midwestern Values”. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments, and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Vonachen Group employees are key contributors to our success. Offering competitive wages, excellent benefits, and promotion from within. Our hope is that individuals become not only a part of our team but of our family!
VSI (Vonachen Services Inc), a Vonachen Group family company, is looking to fill aTraining Coordinator role focused on the Janitorial Healthcare facilites in Peoria, IL.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for successfully preparing, coordinating, and directing all projects within the assigned area. As a Training Coordinator, you must demonstrate the ability to facilitate, monitor, evaluate an document training activities within the company, and that the staff completes each phase of the project safely within the scheduled timeline.
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- Map out training plans for individual employees
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the job coaching
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Keep current on training design and methodology
Skills RequiredSkills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards.
- Strong leadership skills in a team environment including the ability to plan, organize, direct, and delegate staff.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the Healthcare/Janitorial industry.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to handle multifaceted job while maintaining regular job responsibilities both in an office and field setting.
- Ability to coordinate all safety policies and train staff to ensure proper usage of supplies and equipment.
- Ability to successfully deal with issues in a timely manner adhering to company guidelines for employee discipline and termination procedures while always maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED, some college or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Experience with instruction or training
- Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
- Knowledge of instructional design
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Knowledge of competency assessment
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, and lift to 50 lbs.
- Monday-Friday--split shift between 1st and 2nd as training needs required
- Full benefits package- medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k)
- PTO and holidays
- Company cell phone and laptop