SupervisorRequisition Number: 2022-3035
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Muscatine IA 50138
Work Schedule: 3rd Shift
Pay Rate: $17.75
DSI (Diversified Services for Industry), a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a supervisor position in an industrial facility in Muscatine, IA.
The Supervisor is responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, providing high quality service levels, maintaining proper supply levels, adhering to company policies, and assisting to provide a safe working environment. This person acts as a liaison between clients and managers when the manager is not present. This person must be energetic, enthusiastic, and possess great interpersonal skills to work with a diverse group of people and maintain a strong commitment to customer service.
- Encourages, redirects, corrects, and documents employee performance as appropriate
- Aids co-workers as appropriate to meet customer demands and appropriate timelines; coordinates cleaning of restricted access areas to perform necessary cleaning
- Cleaning such as dusting, wiping, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying trash receptacles
- Stock, organize, and maintain janitor closets and supply rooms
- Maintain a safe work environment and immediately report any safety risks or hazards
- Monitor building security, facilitate any site-specific safety protocol
- Facilitates inspections to assure performance of quality standards and Scope of Work
- Conduct hiring interviews as needed
- Complete other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Must be 18 years or older and possess a valid driver's license and clean MVR
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high-level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly, works well with a diverse team
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to attend training related to industry practices and procedures
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Some computer skills are required
- Some experience with performing administrative tasks is required
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Repeat the same movements
- Frequent bending and twisting
- Able to lift, push & pull 50lbs
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- The pay for this position is $17.75/hour - depends on experience.
- Work week is Friday-Monday (10 hour shift)- 3rd Shift
- Daily Pay available!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k)
- PTO and holidays
- Supervision of 6-8 employees over 4-6 locations weekly with this position.