Site SupervisorRequisition Number: 2022-2066
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Lexington KY 40507
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $17/hr
A Site Supervisor is responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, providing high quality service levels, maintaining proper supply levels, adhering to company policies and assisting to provide a safe working environment. This person acts as a liaison between clients and managers when the manager is not present. Must be energetic, enthusiastic, and possess great interpersonal skills to work with a diverse group of people and maintain a strong commitment to customer service with strong attention to detail.
Kenway Janitor Service is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! We’re proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
- Clean, including, but not limited to, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and restroom cleaning, gathering and emptying trash bins in designated building areas following all health and safety regulations.
- Stock, organize, and maintain janitor supply rooms as needed.
- Inform management immediately of any potential safety risks or hazards and/or needed repair work.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after hours.
- Monitor Scope of Work delivery and performance of contracted services by inspecting completed work when required.
- Conduct hiring interviews as needed.
- Complete other duties and special trainings as assigned by the supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions, either orally or in writing to complete job requirements and follow all health and safety requirements.
- Ability and willingness to attend training to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks, including, but not limited to, use of chemical cleaners and equipment.
- Utilize interpersonal skills to work well with a diverse team and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to perform administrative task
- Some computer skills required.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Frequent bending and twisting
- Able to lift, push & pull 50lbs
- Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements as needed.
- This is a second shift position.
- This is a full time position with 30 hours per week.