Regional Operations Mgr. – Salaried Custodial – WIRequisition Number: 2021-3373
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Rockford IL 61101
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: 50,000-60,000/year
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company that has evolved into a full-service facility maintenance leader providing janitorial, healthcare, logistics and special services for office, healthcare and manufacturing clients throughout Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Kentucky and Tennessee. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Here we GROW again!!!
Diversified Services for Industry, a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a Regional Operations Manager leadership role in the Greater Rockford, Illinois area managing up to four Area Operations Managers covering janitorial / custodial services accounts in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Ideal candidates for this career growth opportunity are highly professional, energetic, responsible, accountable for financial results, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and believe in the growth /development/mentoring of personnel within their scope of responsibility. This is a highly visible salaried posiiton within our three state region. A company vehicle, gas card, I-phone, I-pad and laptop are provided by the company. Quarterly performance bonus potential is also a part of our competitive compensation. Annual salary range for this career opportunity is $50 to $60K dependant upon experience. The standard working schedule for a Regional Operations Manager is a blended first/second shift schedule and will vary as needed to complete the responsibilities of this position.
Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance, paid vacation and holidays are available the first of the month following thirty days of employment. Participation in our 401K plan available after one year tenure. Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual. A background and drug screening must be passed for consideration.
Advancement opportunities are prevalent as we continue to grow within Illinois and Wisconsin!
Apply Now for immediate consideration!
This position is responsible for leading and directing operations over a broad territory of commercial accounts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to hiring and developing a management team, managing and developing customer relationships, ensuring strong financial performance in the territory, and ensuring that safety reporting, training, and protocols are followed.This Regional Operations Manager role will have the following key responsibilities:
Responsible for Hiring and Development of Area Operations Managers
- Review performance of area operations managers, retention and turnover
- Develop area managers in skills of hiring, employee training, employee coaching, and progressive discipline
- Perform internal quality assurance inspections in conjunction with area managers
- Work with Area Operations Managers in handling employee development
- Review and approve all written employee corrective action
Responsible for Managing Customer Relationships
- Meet with key customer contacts on a regular basis to assess performance and identify customer needs
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for each customer and establish process to monitor and report
- Pursue opportunities to increase level of service or provide new services
- Work with sales staff on new sales opportunities by meeting with potential customers and developing the operational requirements
Responsible for Financial Performance
- Review on a weekly basis the labor expenses compared to the labor budget and work with area manager to maintain within an agreed upon range
- Review and approve all supply orders and expenditures
- Approve all expenses for employee recognition, customer entertainment, and miscellaneous region expenses
- Review and submit for approval all equipment purchase requests
- Review and be prepared to discuss financial performance on a monthly basis
- Review financial performance with each area manager
Responsible for Safety Performance
- Insure that weekly safety chats and monthly safety training are conducted effectively
- Inspect operations with the Area Operations Manager to identify potential safety hazards and potential hazardous work practices
- Work with safety department to document all injuries, facility damage, and close calls
- Work with safety department to identify potential hazards on new jobs
Successful candidates for this career opportunity will bring four to six years of successfull territory managment experience in servicing and developing commercial, industrial medical or related industry accounts. We are looking for a strong operational leader who leads his/her team by example with conviction, strong customer service orientation, great attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure to meet established goals/objectives and the ability to inspire direct reports to consistently exceed client cleaning expectations.