Regional Operations ManagerRequisition Number: 2022-1795
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Eau Claire WI 54701
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: N/A
ASI (Accent Services Inc) is looking to fill a Regional Operations Manager position to oversee the custodial and industrial services at multiple facilities to include territory in the Great Eau Claire, WI Region.
The Regional Operations Manager will plan, direct, and oversee operations activity for a group, within the organization. This person is responsible for leadership and development of the team, efficient and cost-effective use of Vonachen Group systems, while delivering the highest outcomes to stakeholders.
- Coordinate, monitor, and manage various locations within a particular geographic region
- Ensure efficient and proper use of people, equipment, and materials over an assigned region
- Improve regional processes, policies, and practices to achieve company's goals
- Work together with senior leadership to develop and implement new plans/ideas that enhance operations of the company
- Assist in recruitment of staff, establish work schedules for staff, and evaluate staff performance
- Assist with securing new business; lead new business integration within assigned region
- Maintain safety and quality standards within assigned region
- Demonstrate and promote culture, values, and company philosophy
Skills and Abilities
Must be 18 years or older and possess a valid driver's license and clean MVR
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Extensive knowledge of industry best practices
Ability to manage financial results
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED
Experience providing janitorial services preferred
3-5 years multi-unit management experience (highly desired, not required)
Acquisition of BSCAI- Registered Building Services Manager (RBSM) certification
Stand and walk for long periods of time
Frequent bending and twisting
Able to lift, push & pull 50lbs
Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Occasional overnight travel may be required
The pay range is $60,000-$65,000/ year plus quarterly bonuses.
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), STD & LTD, vacation and paid holidays.
In addition to your base compensation, you will be provided with a monthly mileage stipend, cell phone, and laptop.