Lead Floor Care TechnicianRequisition Number: 2020-1403
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Peoria IL 61615
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: 15.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Floor Technician in Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A Floor Technician is responsible for the scrubbing, shining, cleaning and repair of carpeted and non-carpeted areas using appropriate equipment and chemicals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Wet/dry mopping
- Stripping/waxing floors
- Shampooing carpet
- Cleaning/disinfecting vertical/horizontal surfaces
- Pick up and removal of trash/recycling
- Restocking supplies
- Operate various types of floor equipment
- 1 year of Floor Technician experience preferred
- The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds
- Must have a strong sense of work quality and be capable of working in different environments
- Clean background check and drug screen
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation due to travel between accounts
- The pay rate is $15/hour with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and STD.
- Must have open availability on all shifts.