Lead Cleaner $18 – FT – Varies – Stevens Point, WIRequisition Number: 2022-2949
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Stevens Point WI 54481
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: 18.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT Lead Cleaner position responsible for cleaning a variety of customer accounts in the Marshfield, WI area working a flexible, second-shift schedule in completing custodial duties; typical hours are 3:00PM to 11:00PM. Essential responsibilities of this position will include completing cleaning duties, service protocols, customer interactions, quality control and following safety procedures. This position will have customer contact for our accounts and so strong relationship management skills are required. Some weekend work may be required as needed in this role. The starting pay rate for this position is $18.00 per hour.
Full benefits are avialable the first of the month following thirty calendar days tenure and include medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
The pay rate for this FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT Lead Cleaner position is $18.00 per hour.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 3:00PM to 11:00PM; some Saturdays may be required as needed.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability coverages are available the first of the month following thirty days of employment. Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual!
A background, drug screening and motor vehicle report must be passed forconsideration.