Healthcare Operations Mgr-$48k-$53k-Rockford,ILRequisition Number: 2022-0344
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Rockford IL 61114
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: 48,000-53,000
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
DSI, a Vonachen family company, is hiring immediately for an Area Operations Manager to oversee custodial services for multiple healthcare facilities in the greater Rockford area. This is a blended shift role between first and second shifts but primary duties are performed on second shift..
Essential responsibilities of this career opportunity will include overall custodial management, training front-line staff members, coaching, quality control, scheduling, budget management/maintenance, cleaning and ensuring a positive and proactive safety culture. This position will be the front line customer contact for our account and strong relationship management, leadership and communications skills are required. Scheduling flexibility is required at the direction of Regional Operations Manager.
This is a full-time, salaried position with Vonachen Group / DSI. with a competitive starting annual salary of $48-$53k. This individual will manage hourly employees on both first and second shifts. Part of the competitive compensation for this position will be full benefits (1st of the month following 30 days employment) including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurances, 128 hours annually of accrued paid time off, six paid Federal holidays and etc.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!
- Providing leadership, management, and direction to DSI employees in several healthcare facilities
- Managing and overseeing operations support in janitorial cleaning and related functions
- Maintaining health and safety standards for the safety of all in the workplace
- Maintaining a positive employee experience
- Assessing and managing staffing, in conjunction with Human Resources
- Developing and coaching employees at all levels
- Managing and developing the customer relationship
- Ensuring strong financial performance
- Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality industry experience encouraged to apply!
- Must have been vaccinated for COVID-19
- Flexibility in working hours is important as this position will require availability during first shift for customer relations, though the majority of the duties will occur on second shift
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation are a requirement for this position, and mileage reimbursement is part of the compensation package
- A high school diploma, some college or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Experience motivating and coaching employees is required
- Account Management/Customer Services skills
- Experience providing cleaning services in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Clean background check and drug screen
- plus full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), STD, LTD and vacation/holiday pay.
- Mileage, compay paid cell phone and laptop.
- COVID 19 Vaccine Required