Healthcare / Custodial Mgr – $45-50K – Wausau, WIRequisition Number: 2021-3811
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Wausau WI 54401
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: 45,000-50,000
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is hiring immediately for an Area Operations Manager to oversee custodial services for multiple healthcare facilities in the Central Wisconsin area. This is a blended shift role between first and second shifts but primary duties are performed on second shift between the hours of 2:00PM and 11:00PM.
Essential responsibilities of this career opportunity will include overall custodial management, training front-line staff members, coaching, quality control, scheduling, budget management/maintenance, cleaning and ensuring a positive and proactive safety culture. This position will be the front line customer contact for our account and strong relationship management, leadership and communications skills are required. Scheduling flexibility is required at the direction of our Senior Regional Operations Manager.
This is a full-time, salaried position with Vonachen Group / Accent Services Inc. with a competitive starting annual salary of $45 – 50K. This individual will manage approximately up to 40 hourly employees on both first and second shifts. Part of the competitive compensation for this position will be full benefits (1st of the month following 30 days employment) including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurances, 128 hours annually of accrued paid time off, six paid Federal holidays and etc.
A company-paid cell phone and laptop are provided as technology tools. Depending upon account locations / logistics, a monthly vehicle allowance is provided to offset transportation costs up to $500 monthly over and above the starting salary. A performance review is completed at 90 and 180 days initially for this position.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!
- Providing leadership, management, and direction to ASI employees in several healthcare facilities
- Managing and overseeing operations support in janitorial cleaning and related functions
- Maintaining health and safety standards for the safety of all in the workplace
- Maintaining a positive employee experience
- Assessing and managing staffing, in conjunction with Human Resources
- Developing and coaching employees at all levels
- Managing and developing the customer relationship
- Ensuring strong financial performance
- Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality industry experience encouraged to apply!
- Must have been vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- Flexibility in working hours is important as this position will require availability during first shift for customer relations, though the majority of the duties will occur on second shift
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation are a requirement for this position, and mileage reimbursement is part of the compensation package
- A high school diploma, some college or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Experience motivating and coaching employees is required
- Account Management/Customer Services skills
- Experience providing cleaning services in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Clean background check and drug screen
This full-time, permanent career opportunity works an eight-to-ten hour schedule daily as a salaried member of Vonachen Group's management team. Full training and custodial services accreditation in included as we continue our company growth and actively look to promote successful, productive team members. This position is based out of the Accent Services Inc. office in Wausau, WI.
The starting annual salary for this opportunity is $45 - 50K and is based on a forty-five to fifty hour weekly schedule. The work schedule will vary as needed between first and second shifts. A monthly vehicle mileage allowance is included as a part of competitive compensation for this role.
A competitive benefits package is included as a part of competitive compensation including medical, dental and vision insurance. Vonachen Group pays for life insurance, long and short term disability insurance for salaried career opportunities. Paid time off is on an accrual basis up to 128 hours annually; six Federal holidays are also paid. A quarterly bonus rounds out the competitive compensation for this career opportunity.
Successful completion of a background screening, drug test, motor vehicle report and signing an employment agreement are all conditions of employment in this highly visible position with Vonachen Group / Accent Services Inc.