General Cleaner PT 2nd shiftRequisition Number: 2022-2942
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Peoria IL 61615
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 13
Vonachen Group was established in 1968 as a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our “Midwestern values.” Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep!
Vonachen Group is committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our valued clients. No matter what type of business we serve, Vonachen Group strives to exceed expectations by meeting the unique needs of your facility, staying within budget, responding and adjusting to workflow within 24 hours and working side-by-side with you as a member of your team.
Since its founding, Vonachen Group has evolved into a full-service facility maintenance leader that provides janitorial services, healthcare services, logistics and special services for a wide range of clients throughout Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, Nebraska and Tennessee.
The Ideal Candidate
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and has reliable transportation. Come be a part of the Vonachen Group Family!
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must be able to meet pre-employment requirements as needed
Additional DetailsThe pay rate is $13.00/hour.
The work schedule for is Monday - Friday, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Availability to work in different buildings.