General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-0705
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Marinette WI 54143
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 11.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill part-time, second shift General Cleaner positions with a manufacturing client in Marinette, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation.
This is a part-time second shift position working a Monday through Friday schedule from 3:00PM to 7:00PM with a starting wage of $11.00 per hour. Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual. A background screening must be passed for consideration.
General Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen / breakroom areas, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, breakroom, restroom and lockerroom cleaning and etc.)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- All other required personal protective equipment provided including company attire
Applicants must be reliable and have an eye for detail. The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing stairs and standing for duration of shift
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age for consideration
- Candidates must pass a background screening for consideration
The pay rate range for this parft-time position is $11.00 per hour depending upon custodial experience.
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 3:00PM to 7:00PM.
Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual.
A background screening must be passed for consideration.