General Cleaner PT $13 OttawaRequisition Number: 2022-0339
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Municipal Building
Location: Ottawa IL 61350-2352
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 13.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Diversified Services for Industry, a Vonachen family company, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as PART-TIME, FIRST SHIFT General Cleaner at a manufacturing client facility located in Ottawa, IL. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. The pay rate is $13.00 per hour. The schedule is Monday through Friday; hours daily are 8:00AM to 1:30PM.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND CONSIDERATION!
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, breakrooms, locker rooms, and public areas.Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc).
Company logo attire and all appropriate PPE provided
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. The pay rate is $13.00 per hour. The schedule is Monday through Friday; hours daily are 8:00AM to 1:30PM.
This position is located in Ottawa , IL.