General Cleaner- Full TimeRequisition Number: 2022-3261
Position Type: Full Time
Location: East Peoria IL 61630-0001
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $13.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Vonachen Services Inc, a Vonachen family company, is looking for Project/ General Clearner The payrate for this position is $14.00 per hour.
uties include but are not limited to:
- Run a sweeper/scrubber to clean factory floors
- Safely operate a forklift
- Operate industrial powered vehicles (e.g., golf carts or Gators)
- Operate aerial lifts to perform tasks above safe reach of a ladder (e.g., scissor lift, articulating lift)
- Operate, pneumatic, battery powered and electric hand tools
- Assist in the performance of building/equipment maintenance duties (e.g., light-duty construction, fabrication, recycling, painting, filter changes, fabrication machinery support, and coolant services)
- Maintain preventive maintenance program for designated list of equipment (e.g., powered vehicles, power tools, hand-held tools/equipment
- Perform minor repairs to designated equipment to minimize downtime and repair costs
- Maintain a safe work environment following all required safety regulations and protocols
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
The schedule is Monday - Friday from 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The pay rate is $14/hour
Now offering Daily Pay
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements as needed