General Cleaner- Full Time- 2nd ShiftRequisition Number: 2022-3358
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Schofield WI 54476
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $14
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner at a manufacturing client facility in Mosinee, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. Shift hours are Monday through Friday from 4:00PM to 12:00AM at a payrate of $14.00 per hour. Additional hours available as well. Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance coverages available the first of the month following thirty days tenure.
Must be able to meet pre-employment requirements as needed.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc).
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Steel-toed footwear required; we can provide slip ons
- Company logo attire and all appropriate PPE provided
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must be able to meet pre-employment requirements as needed
- This is a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT postition with working hours Monday through Friday from 4:00PM to 12:00AM.
- Payrate is $14.00 per hour.
- Sign on bonus
- Daily Pay available
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance coverages available the first of the month following thirty days tenure.