General Cleaner FT 2nd ShiftRequisition Number: 2021-0426
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Waupaca WI 54981
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $12.00/Hour
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill three FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner positions with a manufacturing client in Waupaca, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. The shift hours are 2:00PM to 10:00PM Monday through Friday.
These openings are FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT positions which include a $200 starting bonus upon completion of 90 days of employment and a comprehensive benefits package. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability coverages are available the first of the month following thirty days of employment. Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individuals!
A background and drug screening must be passed for consideration! APPLY NOW for immediate interview!
General Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen / breakroom areas, locker rooms, and public areas. Steel-toed shoes are required - all other appropriate PPE provided including company tee shirts, hardhats, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves and etc.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, breakroom, restroom and lockerroom cleaning and etc.)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial or custodial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40 lbs, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, a lot of walking and standing for duration of shift
- Steel-toed footwear required (not provided)
- All other required personal protective equipment provided including company attire
- A BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREENING MUST BE PASSED FOR CONSIDERATION
These FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT positions start at $12.00/hour working a Monday through Friday schedule from 2:00PM to 10:00PM
$200 starting bonus after completion of 90 days employment! Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individuals!
Medical, dental and vision coverages available the first of the month following thirty days of employment.