General Cleaner FT 2nd ShiftRequisition Number: 2021-0389
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Stevens Point WI 54481
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $12
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a full-time, second shift General Cleaner working at an executive office complex in the Stevens Point, WI area. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation.
This full-time position will work a weekly schedule as follows: Mondays through Friday 5:30PM to 11:30PM. Some daytime weekend work may be required as needed. This position pays $12.00 per hour.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, cleaning exam rooms and etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticals
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40 lbs, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, a lot of walking and standing for duration of shift
- Pass a background screening and be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Company logo attire and all relevant PPE provided.
This full-time, second-shift position will work a schedule as follows: Mondays through Friday 5:30PM to 11:30PM. Some daytime weekend work will be required as needed. This position pays $12.00 per hour.
This position qualifies for full benefits effective the first of the month following thirty calendar days of tenure and includes medical, vision, dental, life and shirt-term disability insurance coverages. Apply now for immediate consideration.