Custodian / General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-0582
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Weston WI 54455
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 14
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill two full-time, first shift General Cleaner positions with a manufacturing client in Weston, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. Schedule hours are Monday through Friday from 12:30PM to 6:30PM with some flexibility on shift start / end time. This position pays $14.00 per hour. Steel-toed footwear is required and not provided. All other appropriate PPE provided including company logo apparel.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability coverages are available the first of the month following thirty calendar days of employment. Advancement opportunities are available for motivated individuals. A background screening and drug test must be passed for consideration.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms and breakrooms and public areas. Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background screening required
- Must be 18 years of age for consideration
The pay rate is $14.00 per hour.
The work schedule is first shift, Monday - Friday, 12:30PM to 6:30PM with some flexibility on shift start / end times.
Benefits available first of the month following 30 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, life and shirt-term disability insurance.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION and INTERVIEW!