General CleanerRequisition Number: 2022-3073
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: OTTAWA IL 61350
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: N/A
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Ottawa, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces, including offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must meet Pre-employment requirements as needed
Additional DetailsThe pay rate is $12/hour.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 6:00 PM - 9:30PM.