General CleanerRequisition Number: 2022-3024
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Davenport IA 52806
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 15.00 hr
VSI (Vonachen Services Inc.) is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! We’re proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in Davenport IA. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces, including offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
M-F 8PM-11PM, $14.00/hr
Must have reliable transportation
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.COVID vaccination is required prior to employment.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.