General CleanerRequisition Number: 2022-2832
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: WAUSAU WI 54403
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 17.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive, and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a PART–TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner working in a Medical OR client facility setting in Wausau, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, detail-oriented, flexible, and have reliable transportation.
This PART–TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner position works 6:00PM to 11:00PM making $17 per hour.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- No janitorial experience is required, we provide on-the-job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion, and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending, and standing for the duration of the shift
- Must be able to meet pre-employment requirements as needed
The pay rate is $17/hour.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
Attention to detail is a must