General CleanerRequisition Number: 2022-0062
Position Type: Full Time
Location: knoxville IA 50138
Work Schedule: 3rd Shift
Pay Rate: $15.50
Diversified Services for Industry (DSI) is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! We’re proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
ResponsibilitiesWe are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in downtown Knoxville, IA. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
$15.50/hr. Full Time and 3rd shift
FT eligible for benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, and 401K
Paid holidays, Overtime and weekend work available also!
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required. Drug Screen is required.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.