General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-2649
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Ottawa IL 61350
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
We are currently seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in Ottawa, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A warehouse cleaner is responsible for using a pallet jack to move pallets, rack sweeping using dust mops, dust pans and hand duster, cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, factory offices, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending, walking and standing for duration of shift
- Background check required.
Shifts are Monday-Friday, 5:00 - 10:30 PM, $13/hour.