General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-2514
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Peoria IL 61605
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 11.25
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team in Peoria, IL. The position requires the ability to pass a drug screen and background check. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor
- 1 year of cleaning experience is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion, and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending, and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
- The pay rate is $11.25/hour
- The days and hours worked for this position will vary. Must have open availability on 2nd shift.
- Reliable transportation is required due to travel between facilities
- Floater for my district.Will cover call off's. Will be required to have ability to travel from location to location nightly.