General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-2221
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Morton IL 61550
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 12.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in Morton, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.
Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning the Prompt Care area of the OSF Center for Health in Morton, IL.
Shift : Mon.-Fri. 5:00p.m.-10:00p.m.
Cleaner must have a reliable form of transportation.