General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-1899
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Jacksonville IL 62650
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: 38,000-40,000 yearly
VSI, a leading building services company is looking to fill a working site supervisor position at an industrial location in Jacksonville, Illinois. Essential responsibilities of this position will include training, coaching, quality control, scheduling, and ensuring that safety procedures are followed. This position will have staff on all shifts 7 days a week. The majority of the supervisor duties will take place during the day.
- Provide direct supervision to warehouse personnel by leading, guiding and mentoring
- Provide feedback on performance of individuals and discipline as necessary
- Ensure that all workload is completed in a timely, efficient manner
- Communicate issues and concerns cross-functionally and look for ways to improve current processes
- Use the proprietary system to enter transactions and track activities
- Investigates and resolves part transfer discrepancies and maintain metrics
- Participate in audits as needed
- Input/ review warehouse generated inventory transactions and production receipts into the inventory system
- Interface with other departments to ensure all product issues are correct prior to product shipments
- Inspect parts for completion and proper shipping packaging before releasing for transport
- Successful candidates will have 2-4 years of supervisory experience, a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, fork truck experience and ability to motivate employees to do their very best. Also key is the ability to pass a background check and drug screening, work independently, the possession of personal initiative and strong customer service skills.
Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), STD & LTD, vacation and paid holidays.
The work schedule is: Monday - Friday but varies on Saturday/Sunday (when needed)