General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-1734
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Peoria IL 61615
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 11.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
The pay rate is $11/hour.
The work schedule is Monday-Friday 12pm- 2pm, (roughly 3 hours)
This is a 5 day a week account.