General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-1671
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: PEORIA IL 61602
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 11.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.
Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning/maintaining all 4 floors of the GOMP building. Taking out public trash and cleaning public restroom and public areas.
This is a full time position; a full benefits package is included. The schedule is Mon.-Fri from 9:00am - 3:00p.m.