General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-0749
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Morton IL 61550
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 12.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Morton, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
Cleaner willbe responsible for cleaning Saturday's and Sunday's at the Morton OSF URGO and Saturday's and Sunday's at the East Peoria OSF URGO.. 4hrs/night. 8:00pm-12:00am.
$12.00/hr. **SET UP AS MULTI ACT. USER***
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.