General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-0634
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Peoria IL 61603
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 11
Vonachen Services, INC is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! We’re proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
ResponsibilitiesWe are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated general cleaner to join our team in Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, public areas, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
The hours are Friday, Sat, Mon, Tuesday from 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM. Only with the possibility of extra hours if wanted
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.