General CleanerRequisition Number: 2020-2072
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Stevens Point WI 54481
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $12
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
K-tech Building Maintenance, a Vonachen family company is currently seeking a part-time, second shift energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Floating General Cleaner working in a multiple healthcare and manufacturing facilities in the Stevens Point, WI and Wisconsin Rapids, WI areas. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation.
This part-time position will typically work 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday through Friday with some weekends as needed making $12.00 per hour depending upon custodial experience.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated medical building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, cleaning exam rooms and etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticals
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40 lbs, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, a lot of walking and standing for duration of shift
- Pass a background screening and be a minimum of 18 years of age.
This part-time position will typically work 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday through Friday with some weekends as needed making $12.00 to per hour depending upon experience.