General CleanerRequisition Number: 2020-1565
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Oconto WI 54153
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 10-13
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Specialty Services, a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a full-time, second shift General Cleaner position with manufacturing clients in Oconto and Marinette, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation.
This is a full-time, second shift position working a Monday through Friday schedule from 12:00PM to 7:00PM with a starting wage of $13.00/hour. Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual. A background screening must be passed for consideration. Full benefits are available the first of the month following thirty days of employment including medical, dental, vision, short term disability and etc.
General Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen / breakroom areas, locker rooms, and public areas. Job duties include, but are not limited to: sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, disinfecting restrooms, cleaning of offices, trash removal, etc.
- Clean and supply designated building areas
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- All required personal protective equipment provided including company attire
Applicant must be reliable and have an eye for detail. The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds. Must pass a background check.
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing stairs and standing for duration of shift
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age for consideration
- Clean background screening
This second shift, full-time position starts at $13.00 per hour, depending upon experience, working Monday through Friday from 12:00PM to 7:00PM.
Full benefits are available the first of the month following thirty days of employment including medical, dental, vision, short term disability and etc.