General CleanerRequisition Number: 2020-1466
Position Type: Full Time
Location: marinette WI 54143
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 12
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Specialty Services, a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill full-time, second shift General Cleaner positions with a manufacturing client in Marinette, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. Steel-toed shoes are required – all other appropriate PPE provided including company tee shirts, hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves and etc.
These opportunities are full-time second shift positions working a Monday through Friday schedule 4:00PM to 12:0AM that include benefits. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability coverages are available the first of the month following thirty days of employment. Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual. A background screening must be passed for consideration. For the temporary duration of COVID-19, our starting wage is increased to $14.50 per hour (normally $12.00 per hour). This wage will be in effect until discontinued by Vonachen Group.
General Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen / breakroom areas, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, breakroom, restroom and lockerroom cleaning and etc.)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Steel-toed footwear required (not provided)
- All other required personal protective equipment provided including company logo attire
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing stairs and standing for duration of shift
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age for consideration
- Clean background screening required
For the temporary duration of COVID-19, our starting wage is increased to $14.50 per hour (normally $12.00 per hour). This wage will be in effect until discontinued by Vonachen Group. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 4:00PM to 12:00AM.
Medical, dental, vision life and short term disability insurance coverages available the first of the month following thirty days of employment.