General CleanerRequisition Number: 2020-1162
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Weston WI 54476
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $11
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
K-tech Building Maintenance, a Vonachen family company, is looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our team as a second shift, full-time General Cleaners at a manufacturing client facility in Weston, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc).
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Steel-toed footwear required, slip ons can be provided
- Company logo attire provided as well as all required PPE
This is a second shift, full-time postition with working hours from 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Payrate is $11.00 per hour. Full benefits available the first of the month following thirty days of employment including medical, dental, vision, life and STD insurance. Paid time off and 401K plan participation available after one year tenure.