General CleanerRequisition Number: 2020-1123
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Schofield WI 54476
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 12
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
K-Tech Building Maintenance, a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a full-time, first shift General Cleaner position with a manufacturing client in Schofield, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. Steel-toed footwear is required and not provided. All other appropriate PPE provided including company logo apparel.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability coverages are available. the first of the month following thirty days of employment. Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual. A background screening must be passed for consideration.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms and breakrooms and public areas. Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background screening required
- Must be 18 years of age for consideration
The pay rate is $12.00 per hour.
The work schedule is first shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 4:30PM.
Benefits available first of the month following 30 days of employment including medical, dental and vision coverages. PTO and 401K benefits available after one year tenure.