General CleanerRequisition Number: 2020-0847
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Marshfield WI 54449
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $12.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honor our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
K-Tech Building Maintenance, a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill part-time, second shift General Cleaner positions with a manufacturing client in Marshfield, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. Depending upon custodial experience, starting pay rate is $12.00 per hour working a 2:00PM to 5:00PM schedule Monday through Friday with weekend hours at $15.00 per hour (weekend hours are flexible). This is a seven-day-a-week working shift position. Steel-toed shoes are required and not provided. All other PPE provided incluign company logo attire.
Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual. A background screening must be passed for consideration.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen / breakroom areas and public areas. Steel-toed shoes are required - all other appropriate PPE provided including company tee shirts, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves and etc.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be reliable and flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing stairs and standing for duration of shift
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age for consideration
- Clean background screening required
This position is a seven-days-a-week position at 3.25 hours each day including weekends. Weekdays (Monday through Friday) pay $12.00 per hour; weekends (Saturday and Sunday), pay $15.00 per hour. Steel-toed shoes are required (not provided).