Cleaners and Sweeper/Scrubbers FT/PT All shiftsRequisition Number: 2022-0366
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Blue Springs/Tupelo MS 38828
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: Varies per shift
Vonachen Group was established in 1968 as a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our “Midwestern values.” Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep!
Vonachen Group is committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our valued clients. No matter what type of business we serve, Vonachen Group strives to exceed expectations by meeting the unique needs of your facility, staying within budget, responding and adjusting to workflow within 24 hours and working side-by-side with you as a member of your team.
Since its founding, Vonachen Group has evolved into a full-service facility maintenance leader that provides janitorial services, healthcare services, logistics and special services for a wide range of clients throughout Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, Nebraska and Tennessee.
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in Blue Springs/Tupelo, MS area. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, public areas, etc. A Sweeper/Scrubber- is responsible for to running a sweeper/scrubber to clean factory floors, using a forklift to pick up trash hampers and doing the recycling in the plant. Also, applicants will be doing some scrubbing and floor scraping by hand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming
- Machine Scrub floors ( All Floors)
- Operating ride-on floor scrubber and floor sweepers
- Drives industrial vacuum cleaner through designated areas, such as factory aisles and warehouses, to collect scrap, dirt, and other refuse.
- Empties trash collecting box or bag at end of each shift.M
- May sift refuse to recover usable materials, such as screws, metal scrap, or machine parts.
- May clean machine, using rags and vacuum cleaner.
- May refuel machine and lubricate parts.
- May hand sweep areas inaccessible to machine and pick up scrap.
All Shifts Available
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 50 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.
We are complying with all CDC Guidelines for the protection of our employees and customers.