Floor Care TechnicianRequisition Number: 2022-1741
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Dixon IL 61021-3252
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 20
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Diversified Services for Industry, a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT FLOORCARE TECHNICIAN position responsible for completing floorcare duties and supplimental cleaning for a manufacturing client facility in Dixon, IL. The nature of floorcare work requires a flexible, second shift schedule in completing job duties. This position will have some customer account contact and so relationship management skills are required. Some weekend work may be required as needed in this role. The starting pay rate for this position is $20.00 per hour working approximately 40 hours weekly.
Previous floorcare experience is desired for this opportunity, but we will train the right individual.
APPLY NOw for IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!
Must have experience in all aspects of floor care. Hard floor surfaces to be maintained through nightly and periodic maintenance using latest custodial equipment. Must have experience scrubbing, stripping, and refinishing all hard floor surfaces & carpet shampooing and extraction. The primary job responsibility will be required to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, providing high quality service levels, maintaining proper supply levels, adhering to company policies and ensuring a safe working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
Skills RequiredEstablish and maintain open lines of communication with customer.
Ensure proper usage of supplies and equipment through the training and development of supervisors and employees.
Monitor daily work hours.
Be able to operate and teach subordinates how to safely operate and maintain all types of cleaning machinery and equipment.
Safely use chemicals and agents.
Adhere to company guidelines for employee discipline and termination procedures.
Provide safe working environment for the employees.
Respond to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
Resolve and follow-up on all complaints/issues.
Conduct building inspections.
Perform various administrative duties.
Handle other assignments as directed by site Manager.
Schedule and monitor periodic work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards.
2. Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to plan, organize, direct and delegate.
4. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
5. Strong sense of urgency; self-directed.
- The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must pass preemployment requirements as needed
- We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.
- This position is in DIXON, IL!
- This is a flexible hours FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT Floorcare Technician position earning $20.00 per hour with a potential pay increase based on productivity after 90 days.
- APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!
- Daily Pay is now available!!