Floor Care TechnicianRequisition Number: 2021-0594
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Peoria IL 61605
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 11.00-12.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Floor Technician in Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A Floor Technician is responsible for the scrubbing, shining, cleaning and repair of carpeted and non-carpeted areas using appropriate equipment and chemicals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family-owned company.
- Wet/dry mopping
- Stripping/waxing floors
- Shampooing carpet
- Cleaning/disinfecting vertical/horizontal surfaces
- Pick up and removal of trash/recycling
- Restocking supplies
- Operate various types of floor equipment
- Other custodial duties as assigned
- 1 year of Floor Technician experience preferred
- The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds
- Must have a strong sense of work quality and be capable of working in different environments
- Clean background check and drug screen
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation due to travel between accounts
The pay rate is $11-12/hour.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required due to travel between buildings and driving a company vehicle.
Must be able to work alone. Knowledge of floor care techniques preferred but will train
Auto scrubber primarily along with carpet bonneting and cleaning